Lucy pressures Sir Clive Richardson into inviting the Ricardos and Mertzes to his estate for the weekend. But when Lucy finds out that Sir Clive's daughter, Angela Randall, is flirting too heavily with Ricky, Lucy plans to follow the two of them all weekend, even if it means having to participate in a fox hunt.
- Sir Clive's estate is called Berkshire Manor.
- Lucy and Desi talked about their Forever, Darling premiere in Lucy's hometown of Jamestown, New York at the end of this episode when it originally aired.
- The horse Lucy rides during the fox hunt is named Danny Boy.
- Lucy pretends that the imaginary Earl of Wilson "canceled" her weekend getaway to his manor because he was stricken with gout.
- Lucy: You danced with [Angela] three times. You intermissioned her twice!
- Lucy: You'd better learn how to be rude before we get to Paris!
- Ricky: So, what's wrong with asking [Angela's] name?
Lucy: The first time you danced with me, you asked me MY name, and look what happened!
Ricky: Well, everyone makes a mistake once in a while...
- Ricky: Lucy, you don't want to be a moocher, do you?
Lucy: Just call me "Minnie"!
- Lucy: I took it in high school- Boring Talk 1A.
- Sir Clive: (unable to understand Ricky's accent) I beg your pardon?
Ricky: What you just said- I did it!
- Ricky: Your daughter is Angela Randall?
Sir Clive: Rather!
Sir Clive: I beg your pardon?
Ricky: Oh, that's an American 'spression. It means "blimey"!
- Lucy: Listen, if she were monopolizing Fred and you never got to see him, what would you say?
Ethel: I'd say, "Jolly good show, Angela, ol' bean. Have at it!"
- Angela: Might I borrow Ricky?
Lucy: Well, yes, you might borrow him, if I could go along as collateral.
- Angela: Oh, now, Lucy, you aren't going to get into a stew, are you?
Lucy: You could feed the whole British Army on the stew I'm going to get into!
- Angela: [Ricky]'s a prize!
Lucy: Yes, well, that prize belongs in MY box of Cracker Jack!
- Ethel: Lucy, why did you say you'd go on a fox hunt? You've never been on a horse in your life
Lucy: Well, I don't care. I'm not letting [Angela and Ricky] out of my sight. The fox isn't the only thing she's hunting!
- Ethel: Oh, Fred, I'm worried about [Lucy riding a horse]!
Fred: Yeah, she didn't exactly look like Johnny Longden sitting up there...